- Varietal Cabernet Sauvignon, Canaiolo Nero, Sangiovese
- Vineyards Chianti Classico zone located between Florence and Siena. The soil is calcareous and well-structured.
- Winemaking The alcoholic fermentation with a medium period of maceration is followed by at least 2 years of aging, of which a minimum of 12 months is in Slavonian oak barrels. The wine concludes its evolution with at least 6 months of bottle aging.
- Tasting Notes Color: Deep ruby-red. Bouquet: Rich with notes of cherries, plums, and iris. Taste: Deep cherry and leather flavors with subtle wood notes. Supple tannins, good acidity, and a lingering finish.
- Food Pairing Perfect with flavorful roasts, pastas, and cheeses.
Banfi Tuscany Chianti Classico Riserva 2013